On COOPER RIVER
N. Park Drive, Pennsauken, NJ
November 9, 2019
Philadelphia Frostbite Regatta is the culmination of the Autumn rowing season in the Northeast. It is a USRowing registered regatta. Gold medals are awarded in all events. There is no cold temperature rule on the Cooper. Order of Events
The regatta is sponsored and supported by Pennsylvania Barge Club, #4 Boathouse Row, Philadelphia PA 19130.
NOTE: Entries close on November 5, 2019. All entries must be submitted online at RegattaCentral.com. Entries submitted via email or phone will not be accepted. All rowers and coaches will need to complete the online USRA Waiver to compete at the regatta. Instructions, registration and waiver forms can be found through these links: RegattaCentralWaivers and USRowingWaiverPortal.
Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and PayPal are accepted by RegattaCentral Payment by check or money order: Payable to: Pennsylvania Barge Club; mail to: Philadelphia Frostbite Regatta,1514 Hayfield Drive, Yardley, PA 19067-1350
All inquiries may be made to Mr. Ken Shaw, at email@example.com or 215-356-7519
FEES – Eights $135.00, Fours/Quads $100.00, Doubles $50.00
- High School – Any student currently enrolled in a four year secondary school.
- Master – Age 27 or older as of Regatta Day.
Note:The Regatta Committee has decided that Master races will be handicapped per USARowing Rules. Substitutions for those entered must be made known to the Regatta Committee 24 hours prior to the race.
Limits: There will be six Entries for each Section, each Event is limited in size. Events will fill as entries with proper payment are received. Once an Event is full, additional Entries received will be placed on a waiting list. Notification will be given to all crews whose entries have not been accepted. The Regatta Committee reserves the Right to row Sections according to level of competition in those races with more than six Entries. Winners of all races will be awarded gold medals.
ORDER OF EVENTS
PHILADELPHIA FROSTBITE REGATTA
On the COOPER RIVER, North Park Drive, Pennsauken Township, New Jersey
(Note: times may change based on number of entries)
- 8:00 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN NOVICE DOUBLE
- 8:07 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN NOVICE DOUBLE
- 8:14 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN NOVICE QUAD
- 8:21 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN NOVICE QUAD
- 8:28 – 8:35 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN NOVICE FOUR
- 8:42 – 8:56 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN NOVICE FOUR
- 9:03 – 9:10 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN VARSITY DOUBLE
- 9:17 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN VARSITY DOUBLE
- 9:24 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN VARSITY QUAD
- 9:31 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN VARSITY QUAD
- 9:38 – 9:45 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN JUNIOR VARSITY FOUR
- 9:52 – 10:06 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN JUNIOR VARSITY FOUR
- 10:13 – 10:20 AM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN VARSITY FOUR
- 10:27 – 10:41 AM HIGH SCHOOL MEN VARSITY FOUR
- 10:48 – 10:55 AM OPEN / MASTER WOMEN DOUBLE
- 11:02 – 11:09 AM OPEN / MASTER MEN DOUBLE
- 11:16 – 11:23 AM COLLEGE WOMEN FROSH/NOVICE FOUR
- 11:30 – 11:51 AM COLLEGE MEN FROSH/NOVICE FOUR
- 11:58 – 12:05 PM COLLEGE WOMEN VARSITY FOUR
- 12:12 – 12:33 PM COLLEGE MEN VARSITY FOUR
- 12:40 – 12:54 PM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN NOVICE EIGHT
- 1:01 – 1:15 PM HIGH SCHOOL MEN NOVICE EIGHT
- 1:22 – 1:36 PM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN JUNIOR VARSITY EIGHT
- 1:43 – 1:57 PM HIGH SCHOOL MEN JUNIOR VARSITY EIGHT
- 2:04 – 2:18 PM HIGH SCHOOL WOMEN VARSITY EIGHT
- 2:25 – 2:39 PM HIGH SCHOOL MEN VARSITY EIGHT
- 2:46 – 2:53 PM COLLEGE WOMEN FROSH/NOVICE EIGHT
- 3:00 – 3:14 PM COLLEGE MEN FROSH/NOVICE EIGHT
- 3:21 PM COLLEGE WOMEN JUNIOR VARSITY EIGHT
- 3:28 – 3:35 PM COLLEGE MEN JUNIOR VARSITY EIGHT
- 3:42 – 3:49 PM COLLEGE WOMEN VARSITY EIGHT
- 3:56 – 4:03 PM COLLEGE MEN VARSITY EIGHT
Note: race time will be adjusted dependent on number of entries.
ALL HIGH SCHOOL NOVICE MEN AND WOMEN RACES ARE 1500 METERS, FLOAT START. ALL OTHER RACES, HIGH SCHOOL MEN AND WOMEN, JUNIOR VARSITY AND VARSITY AND ALL COLLEGE, OPEN AND MASTER RACES ARE 2000 METERS, STAKE BOAT START
BOW NUMBERS with proper lane assignment are the responsibility of each organization, or school. The Cooper River course has lanes 1 to 6.